Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Haryana, India

My HS lesions are mostly in the groin area, so I really struggle with finding bottom wear that works for me. I have read that lyocell is a good option apart from cotton and linen. 100% lyocell is very hard to find though. I have found a pant that is 65% lyocell, 30% nylon, and 5% elastane. Does anyone have experience with wearing such blended fabrics? Would love to know your experience - breathability, absorption, moisture-wicking, etc.

August 29, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A myHSteam Member

Go with a biker type underwear off Amazon it helps so much!!

September 3, 2023
A myHSteam Member

I haven't tried it yet but let me know what you find.

A friend also sent me this site
https://hidrawear.com/

They may breathable clothing just for hs haven't tried it yet either of I do I'll post on my page

September 1, 2023
A myHSteam Member

@A myHSteam Member I do know about hidrawear, but unfortunately it is not available in India yet :/

September 5, 2023
A myHSteam Member

@A myHSteam Member I will try them out, thank you!

September 5, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭

A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭

myHSteam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In