Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
4 days ago
 · 
Reactions
A myHSteam Member

I've been to my PCP and a couple different dermatologist and still not getting better

15 hours ago
A myHSteam Member

I'm hoping that you'll find a provider that understands HS. I know some of the advocacy groups like Hope for HS have developed medical materials to teach Dr's and other providers about HS. Even all dermatologists don't know. I was diagnosed through a lab test. My provider took a sample of my skin because it was "falling apart" where I had a flare and she didn't know why. I had to change dematologists to one that understood HS and knew how to treat my condition.

6 hours ago
A myHSteam Member

If possible get a skin graft. I’ve had 2 and haven’t flared since. Leaves scars, but I’d rather that then the pain.

11 hours ago
A myHSteam Member

That sucks.
Telehealth or telephone nurse lines are options.

1 day ago
A myHSteam Member

Are you going to a primary doctor (yours) ? If so try a specialist. I feel as though they may have more answers and can be more helpful.

1 day ago

Related Questions

View All
myHSteam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA

A myHSteam Subscriber asked a question 💭

A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Dallas, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In