I have had 9 injections so far and i am still getting the odd new one but typically its the old ones flaring. My doc said at 5 months I should be having no flares. Since being on it I feel that I have not had near as many flares. Hope this helps, good luck!
I've been on humira for 2 years, it has changed my life. i still get the odd cyst, usually the old ones again draining, but i've not had any big, bad ones since i started.
I was on Humira to be honest I feel like it didn't work for me but who knows maybe it will work for you...I'm on a different medication called Consentyx. I've been on it for 3 weeks now and I can see my bumps are shrinking down like if I got the steroid injections.
If you have any surgery you need or want to do get it done before starting I need dental implants done lost all of my teeth before I knew I had multiple immune diseases and they would not do jaw surgery if I started humaria
Same as Ashley. Very few flaireups since on Humira. The flairs are actually the old ones acting up.
Side effect now is extremely dry skin.