Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Weston, FL
January 16, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myHSteam Member

Yes I did, when it first got released on the nhs, unfortunately when they put in prescription for more of the dressings, all the paharmacies I tried had stopped carrying them. I found it worked ok, just better for small draining as if too heavy it just leaked off of he pad.

January 18, 2024
myHSteam

HidraWear is a product that many patients with hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) have found helpful, especially during flare-ups. It includes washable and reusable garments with special pockets and fasteners for disposable dressings, which can help keep dressings in place and reduce irritation. Dr. Riley recommends asking your Show Full Answer

HidraWear is a product that many patients with hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) have found helpful, especially during flare-ups. It includes washable and reusable garments with special pockets and fasteners for disposable dressings, which can help keep dressings in place and reduce irritation. Dr. Riley recommends asking your HS provider if HidraWear is covered by your insurance, as most insurances do cover it.

July 14, 2024
A myHSteam Member

Yes! I absolutely love it. It doesn’t bother me because it requires no tape or sticky bandages. The dressings don’t stick and draw out the drainage. It’s the best product I’ve ever used in 20 years.

April 14, 2024
A myHSteam Member

I figured I post a picture showing what it is, and also explaining what it is.

January 17, 2024
A myHSteam Member
January 17, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Westport, Ontario, Canada

A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Haryana, India

A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Oakdale, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In