Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Foxboro, MA

So white sage is actually supposed to be a shield it's a radical

February 28, 2023 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A myHSteam Member

Yeah I don't know either and actually I'm going to try to do a little bit more research on this but I just that would be something to bring up

February 28, 2023
A myHSteam Member

I’ve been a fan of avocado face masks for ages they are great for my face leaving it super soft . not tried them yet in my HS as I feel it just moisturises but keep thinking about trying it. the white sage and chaparral sounds good I’m gonna have a look and give that a go!

February 28, 2023
A myHSteam Member
February 28, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
DMV

A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Princeton, IN

A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Rex, GA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In