I have such a bad reaction to using lube my breasts and nipples and my vagina flare up really bad π it's so awful I have tried everything water based keeping clean and rinsing inbetween and not to much and etc and the abscesses I get on my vagina are really awful and embarrassing and so painful after using it well I discovered another brand of water based lube tonight my partner went and bought it for me I can't wait to try it and hope my skin doesn't flare up I am sick of these sores thereβ¦ read more
Hey thanks so much for the tips and advice π also how do I need to go about manufacturer? I am located in Australia thanks
First, it's worth saying β you've been carrying so much, and the fact that you're still finding small wins like this new product shows real resilience. That matters. π
While there aren't specific member experiences shared about this exact product, your instinct about glycerine is well-founded. Many people with HS find that Show Full Answer