Dealing with slow-healing underarm lesions is really frustrating — you're definitely not alone in this. Here are some key steps that can help:
Keep the area clean
- Gently wash with warm water and a mild soap
- Avoid scrubbing or rubbing, as this can slow healing and cause more inflammation
- Do not pick at or try to lance Show Full Answer
I don't agree with everything in this video. Find what works for you. I would not recommend putting rubbing alcohol on an open wound, just because it really stings.
I would not recommend popping a deep bump. You could push the material deeper or burst the hair follicle.
This content creator learned from watching
https://youtube.com/@beautifulbrwnbabydol
So, maybe just go to the original source.
LAUNDRY
try washing your clothing in mild laundry detergent.
Tide and Gain seem to irritate a lot of people.
Sometimes I will separate a laundry load of underwear and wash it separately in a gentle soap with some oxi clean powder...and wash the rest of the laundry, like towels or jeans in regular soap.
The items that touch my skin where it is irritated get washed separately.
As a man maybe wash your cotton undershirts separately.
Take Care
Hope these resources answer your question & Hope that you feel better.
Here is the bar code.
Dollar General sells tea tree oil for $1.
It is in the one dollar aisle.
You want the one in a small cardboard box.
Inside is a small glass bottle with a dropper in the cap.
I have also purchased the same brand at Dollar Tree for $1.50 or $1.25
I stock up