Hello James,
Hibiclens has been suggested often.
Natural bar soaps with rose oil (Sold at Dollar Tree in a pink cardboard box in single bars). Moisturize after. Bar soap leaves a residue. Vitamin E oil after.
Dollar Tree sells a lot of natural soaps too. Take a look.
They seem to get odd lots.
If you find something that you like, buy up a few bars. They may not be there next week.
I have seen Pear's brand there quite often.
Buy a jug of 100% soybean oil in the grocery. Much cheaper than Vitamin E in the beauty section and has no fragrance added, because it is food grade.
Long Life brand oil distributed out of Gilman, IL is what I have been using. Was given a large jug. Read the ingredients and began putting it on my skin. It is super soothing and helps the dry skin. I put it on after my shower.
Neutrogena Body Oil is probably the store equivalent.
Take Care
NP
I need specific names of dermatologist suggested body washes
Finding the right bodywash for a preteen with HS can feel overwhelming, but there are some gentle, effective options to consider. The key is choosing something that's mild, fragrance-free, and ideally has antibacterial or antiseptic properties.
Here are some ingredients to look for:
- Benzoyl peroxide (5β10%) β helps Show Full Answer