Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Lake Charles, LA

I have finally found some cbd gummies that I can have (I can't have corn) and other things to help with my pain. My issue is when I go to sleep, what am I supposed to do? In the daytime, I take something every 1-2 hours to keep something in my system. I've been setting alarms to wake up in the middle of the night for my pain but it results in me being restless. I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep in at least a month.

February 22, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myHSteam Member

I've been doing THC longer than the CBD. My issue is needing something in the middle of the night.

February 23, 2024
A myHSteam Member

I’m doing both THC and CBD and I’m right there with yall I need something for nighttime pain was given a sleeping pill think that made my HS worse

February 28, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Hilton Head Island, SC

A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Nevada City, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In