Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Herndon, VA

I keep seeing that AIP helps control HS. Has anyone tried this or any other diet? I’m not obese nor do I smoke cigarettes or have diabetes.

April 1, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A myHSteam Member

I changed to the carnivore/ lion diet and eat mostly root vegetables or greens high in iron. That has made a difference in the frequency of the flare ups in some areas.

April 2, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Oracle, AZ

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In