Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Newnan, GA

I'd love to meet real people with HS. Not that I come out very often due to inflammation and pain. However, it would be nice to meet up with others to talk through this disease.

December 20, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A myHSteam Member

I haven't found one, but I have met up with a couple people in person before. Maybe we should start one 🤷‍♀️ What do you think?

December 20, 2024
A myHSteam Member

I'm definitely willing to attend at once a month.

December 20, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Phoenix, AZ

A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Williamston, NC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In