Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myHSteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 4, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A myHSteam Member

Awesome! Thank you so much!

January 5, 2023
A myHSteam Member

It sounds like you need to draw it out. Prid is okay for that. It's messy though. I use some stuff I got on Amazon called Amish Origins drawing salve. It's not as messy and it doesn't stink. Other than that, bacitracin ointment is good for healing. I found a bacitracin plus aloe on Amazon that I like.

January 5, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A myHSteam Member asked a question 💭
Sparta, WI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In